Magnus Hagem assists with the preparation of agreements, negotiations, dispute resolution, and consultation within intellectual property law, real estate law, and family law.
Magnus has a particular interest in intellectual property rights, and trademark law, copyright, and business secrets were his specialization areas for the LL.M. degree he earned from the University of California Hastings College of the Law. At Bull, he has gained experience within a wide range of intellectual property law issues.
Within property and tort law, Magnus works primarily with contracts and dispute resolution in deficiency and liability cases.
Magnus has a strong professional commitment, and has contributed to several articles within family law as co-author and has given private tutoring to students at the University of Bergen. Magnus is also active in the Norwegian Copyright Association and the Norwegian Association for the Protection of Industrial Property (NIR Young).
In addition, he is a board member of the Oslo chapter of the Norwegian Bar Association’s Younger Attorneys, which focuses on topics of particular interest to members of the Norwegian Bar Association who are under the age of 40.
- 2018Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen
- 2018Masters of Laws (LL.M) in Science, Technology and Intellectual Property, University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- 2021–Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2019–2020Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2016–2017Case worker, Jussformidlingen
- 2018Associate, Help Forsikring AS
Articles by Magnus
- No articles available for the selected language