Karina Helgesen Aase is happy to assist with real estate law and transportation law. Whether the issues relate to contractual breach following house construction or purchase, contractual negotiations as a consumer or a builder, or regulatory cases, Karina can give proactive advice as well as advice related to complaints or dispute resolution.
In the case of transportation and logistics issues, Karina has accrued solid competence as a lecturer, adviser, and in dispute resolution within logistics and transportation law. She is therefore able to give proactive advice so that potential disputes are resolved as early in the process as possible, as well as provide businesses with in-house training, or represent companies before the courts.
Karina is one of the teachers at the Norwegian Logistics and Freight Association’s school for 2021/2022. She also wrote the school’s updated curriculum, which deals with transportation law and NSAB 2015. Furthermore, Karina regularly gives lectures regarding transportation, logistics, and real estate law.
- 2018Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2015CBL International Oxford Summer Law School, EU Competition Law og United Kingdom Contract and Corporate Law
- 2021–Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2018–2021Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2018Research fellow, Arntzen de Besche Advokatfirma AS