Finn Olav Elde’s practice involves transactions and company law, as well as inheritance and succession law. In particular, he specializes in the purchase, sale, and development of commercial activities related to the transfer of property and business between generations.
Finn Olav also has experience in management and development of real estate. He holds multiple directorships in commercial companies.
- 1993Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen
- 2014–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2011–2014Partner, Rime Advokater
- 2001–2011Independent legal practice in Advokatfellesskapet Kindem & Co
- 1997–2001Partner, Advokatfirmaet Dæhli & Co DA
- 1994–1997Associate, Advokatfirmaet Arntzen DA