Christine Stousland assists primarily within the field of data protection, commercial law, and contract law, with a focus toward supplier contracts for various forms of technology. In her work, she focuses on process management, with the goal of ensuring effective value creation for our clients.
Within the data privacy field Christine specializes on issues related to digital marketing and social media (SoMe). Due to her extensive experience and interest in this field, she has published articles in and has been interviewed by numerous newspapers and media.
In her role as external Data protection officer, she has acquired a practical and solution-oriented perspective when she advises companies regarding compliance with applicable privacy regulation.
Due to her experience in the insurance business, she has expertise in general tort law, property claims, and liability insurance issues.
Christine is part of Bull's crisis management team for Cyber Incidents and Emergency Preparedness.
- 2014Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen
- 2013Post Graduate Diploma in International Finance, Queen Mary University, UK
- 2022–Senior attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2018–2021Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2016–2018Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2014–2016Lawyer, Change of Ownership Insurance, General Liability, Financial Lines & Subrogation, Protector Forsikring ASA
Publications and talks
- 2021Mener Microsofts personvernløfte er villedende, Finansavsisen
- 2019Cookie-krav skjerpet av uvitenhet, Finansavisen
Articles by Christine
- No articles available for the selected language