Christina Norland works with a broad spectrum of real estate law issues. She assists with the organization and structuring of real estate development projects, sectioning, questions regarding registration and rights, planning and building law, rentals, transactions, and disputes. She has a particular interest in finding practical legal solutions for new business models within real estate, including more sustainable and efficient utilisation of buildings and land. Christina helps resolve challenges related to regulatory issues within planning and building law, climate and the environment, as well as VAT.
Her experience as a real estate developer has given Christina good insights into the complex dynamics of the real estate industry and the political aspects of real estate development. She has also gained a unique understanding of what the customer needs in different situations and knows what it takes to provide good customer service. Through her practical experience Christina has developed a commercial and strategic approach to solving legal issues. She is a relationship builder and acts in a non-confrontational manner.
In her developer role, Christina worked with business development in real estate development and new models for land use – an area where a new reality meets yesterday's regulations. This has led to her becoming involved in the political process, and she has written several consultation statements in connection with legislative work. Christina has taken specialisation courses in planning and building law from the Centre for Real Estate and courses in greenhouse gas accounting from the Norwegian Green Building Council.
- 2015Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen
- 2014Exchange, Fudan University in Shanghai: International finance law, transactions and investments
- 2022–Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2020–2022Project- and business developer, OBOS Eiendom AS, department of development and construction
- 2018–2019Project developer, Asker og Bærum Boligbyggelag, Project department
- 2017–2018Associate, Advokatfirmaet Selmer, Department of real estate and property law