Cathrine Grundtvig assists with issues related to intellectual property law, marketing law and contract law. She typically assists clients in sectors as retail, technology, finance, R&D, fashion and media.
Cathrine is highly skilled in marketing law. She reviews legal compliance of marketing campaigns – both with respect to consumers and competitors. She also handles conflicts with competitors or authorities regarding marketing and has litigated several cases before the Norwegian Market Council.
In addition, Cathrine provides concrete and strategic advice for securing or handling infringements of copyrights, trademarks etc. She also has extensive experience in drafting and negotiation agreement within areas such as licensing, production, operation and service, R&D, cooperation, assignments, transfer of intellectual property rights etc.
Cathrine is member of the Norwegian Bar Association`s Law Committee for Intellectual property and marketing law. She regularly lectures for clients and lawyers and has several times presented the annual marketing law update at JUS’ (Center for Continuing Legal Education) media and marketing law course.
Awards and rankings
- 1999Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2022Senior attorney, Bull
- 2022Legal Counsel/Attorney, Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI)
- 2010–2022Senior attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2001–2010Associate and attorney, Advokatfirmaet Wiersholm AS
- 1999–2001Associate, Advokatfirmaet Thune & Co AS